Thursday, April 18, 2013

Quick Cucumber Snack

This is another one of those instances where I'm cheating by calling this a recipe, but whooooo cares?!

What you  need...

  • 1 cucumber, sliced

  • 1 tbsp lemon juice

  • 1 tbsp olive oil

  • a sprinkle of chile powder

  • salt and pepper to taste


How to make it...

To be 100% honest, I made up those measurements. I'm just trying to make this look like a legit recipe......it's not.

Just cut up the cucumber and sprinkle all of the ingredients on top until you're satisfied with the taste. Sometimes I skip the lemon juice and use red wine vinegar instead. Sometimes I just use vinegar! Regardless of how you make it, this is a great snack! I like to make it ahead of time so the juices [whatever they might be] have time to soak into the cucumber, yum!

cucumber

How do you like your cucumber? I'd love to know! K, byeeee.

1 comment: