Sunday, April 28, 2013

Broiled Grapefruit

I wasn’t sure how I would feel about warm grapefruit. Would it be gross? Or would it surprise me and be delicious? Well, it was delicious!! I think it's my new favorite "dessert."

What you need...

  • 1 grapefruit

  • 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or agave nectar, divided

How to make it...

  1.  Preheat your oven to broil. 

  2. Cut the grapefruit in half. Use a paring knife to cut around the grapefruit & between the segments (if not using a grapefruit spoon to eat post broiling) & place the halves on a baking sheet.

  3. Evenly sprinkle the nectar/brown sugar over the surface of the fruit.

  4. Broil for 2-3 minutes on high or until sugar starts to bubble or brown.

  5. Serve warm.



It's so yummy! K, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment