Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Appetizer.

In the recent past, I have been told by a lot of people that I should create a food blog. I was (slash am) apprehensive about this idea because I’m not exactly what people would call an eloquent writer. So at some point in this process, I’m going to have to learn to describe food with words other than sooo good, nomz, yummy, or awesome. But bear with me, I’ll get there (hopefully).

That being said, I haven’t quite figured out what I envision this blog to be. A collection of delectable food? Of course. But beyond that, I’m not certain. Maybe it will be a lifeline for those in a rut consisting of bland diets, that long for delicious food in their lives? Or maybe I’ll teach people a thing or two about food and all its glory? Or maybe it will just a random collection of food I’ve eaten that I would like to share with you all? Yeah, probably the latter…glad that’s settled.

Throughout this blog I will try to entertain you, with the ultimate goal of making you drool. Some dishes will be diet, some will be delectable, while others will be both (dietlectable). I will show you where you can enjoy my tasty treats for yourself, whether it be a simple recipe, or at a specific restaurant. Also, I hope this blog inspires you to venture out in search of an awesome (crap, see there I go with those standard words) meal for yourself. In fact, if you do encounter an especially delectable dish, send a picture with a short description my way (nomz@dietlectable.com) and I’ll share your food with the world...Errr, or at least the 12 people that choose to read my blog.

Alright people, that’s all for now. First real post coming soon. K, byeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment