Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bacon Avocado Burger

This isn't really a recipe, but more of a quick and easy dinner idea that I thought I'd share. This one is actually brought to you by Sara...

Last night I had no idea what to eat because my mom made tuna noodle casserole...FACK, can't have that. I had a ton of avocados (a result of my frist Costco adventure this past weekend), so I knew I wanted to use one of those. I ended up mashing up an avocado and added lime juice, cilantro, and cayenne pepper. Then I cooked a hamburger patty really quickly on the stove and topped it with whole blob of avocado mixture. I also cut up tomatoes and added them on top. It was DELICIOUS. Definitely an easy yummy dinner.

...Sara emailed me this dinner idea and I thought it sounded so good I made it that same day. OF COURSE I added bacon.

IMG_1295

Next time you need a quick and easy dinner, you should give this a try! K, byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment