Friday, August 3, 2012

World's Worst Blogger.

I haven't cooked in months, which makes maintaining a food blog pretty hard.

In lieu of cooking, my diet has consisted of:

Image


andand occasionally (woopsie)



and an embarrassing amount of


and some


and definitely not enough



or


That  being said, its [almost] time for me to stop being the world's worst blogger. Notice I said almost? Well, I'll be traveling (for work and play) for the next two weeks, and I don't see myself being too enthusiastic about cooking during that time...but maybe I'll surprise myself?


Either way, its time for me to set some goals and share them with my readers (which at this point might only be my mom...thanks mom!) to be held accountable! So here they are:




  1. Stop being so lazy and cook!

  2. Step outside of my comfort zone and don't just try things that seem easy

  3. Post on my awesome-totally-only-read-by-my-mom blog at least once a week!!


And there you have it. I'll be back in a few weeks ready to cook and blog! K, byeee!

2 comments:

  1. I totally read your blog too! Funny that my diet has also consisted of many of those same things...oops. Good goals, though!! Wish we lived closer so I could be your taste tester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe thanks for reading! Hopefully you'll be reading it weekly soon! I do too...guess I'll just have to send you food in the mail?! Haha

    ReplyDelete