Monday, June 3, 2013

Avocado Bacon Sammies

Not having bread in my life was a struggle during the WLC - I love sandwiches!!!!! But I realized you don't need bread to enjoy a sandwich! Recently I've been eating a lot of zucchini sammies...you could probably figure out how to make them just by looking at the picture, but I'll give you brief instructions anyway.

What you  need...

  • 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil 

  • 1 zucchini, sliced

  • 1/2 and avocado

  • 2 slices of bacon


How to make them....

Heat a pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Sautée your zucchini until tender. Placed a bite of bacon and a mini slice of avocado in between. Use a toothpick to hold them together. Annnndd then eat those little guys!

zucchini sammy

{Photo courtesy of @kick_ass_girl_va}


I've also made these sammies with cucumbers or sauteed mushrooms instead of zucchini - both are really good as well. K, byeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment