Thursday, January 2, 2014

#100byVDay

I am participating in the Love Your Body Series [by Tone It Up] where we have been challenged to complete 100 miles (or 150 miles if you're a superstar) by Valentine's day. I have been struggling to decide what would be the best way to track my mileage when I came across an awesome idea - print outs! These were made by a lovely #TIUsister, Kandis. I loved her idea so much I just had to write a quick post to share with everyone! For your printable mileage tracker, right-click on either link below and choose ‘save as’.

150byVday


100byVday


TONEDUP-bravotv-toned-up-karena-katrina-from-tone-it-up-love-your-body


It's not too late to join the #LoveYouBody challenge, so head over to toneitup.com and see what it's all about! Thanks again to Kandis for sharing these printouts! K, byeeee.

1 comment: